Attracting Positive Vibes

by - 06:00

I wanted to talk to you all about the law of attraction and how to apply it to your everyday life how I apply it to my everyday life and the amount it has helped me. I’m not an expert on this situation as a little disclaimer. I don’t know everything about this topic I’m still new to it myself but I have been trying to apply it to my daily life and it’s really changed my life for the better, so far.


The Law of Attraction is a subject I feel I have known about for quite a while, I generally heard individuals discussing it and dependably thought it was another idea of positive thinking and continually observing the positive qualities in things. I've come to discover that is not the entire thing and I feel when I write about it here that is also what a lot of my readers perceive it as to, they don't generally observe the profundity of it. I didn't either until I read up on it. I watched a ton of recordings on it which I feel it made it a considerably easier to understand the concept whilst listening to the audio, it simply soaked in significantly more since it was a significant entangled theme to get my head around.


The thought behind The Law of Attraction is very basic what you think about comes around whether you need it or not. Individuals tend to think alright that implies I’ve got to think about something and I’ve got to want it and it will come to me. That is not the situation for instance you could truly need a few companions, cash and lose some weight every one of these things. As opposed to utilizing the Law of Attraction we wind up driving it off. We wind up worrying about it, overthinking about it and in a negative light from a position of need. If you’re emitting a negative vibration out into the universe, then you’re doing quite the opposite.


. Behind the Law the thought is your considerations control and make everything in your life, whatever or wherever you are that has been made through your point of view. In terms of that your thoughts decide or dictate how you feel each day and the story that you tell through those thoughts.  Consistently if you wake up and think a specific way but you're attempting to authorize a grin or be sure about things most that is totally washed away on the grounds that your actual contemplations were negative. That’s what is bought to you in real life the lack of things over the abundance of things. It’s a hard concept to grasp, and even harder to put it to practice because you will find yourself often thinking about things from a negative perspective rather than a place of abundance.


That is the hardest thing in the Law of Attraction you should feel you as of now have it and nearly be grateful for that to get it. You must be stress less because if you are for example spending your money and worrying whilst worrying about how you going to pay for this, how am I going to pay my next bill…  That's how I used to live I used to be so stressed over burning through cash and I generally just felt so tight with it and it wasn't until I began to wind up plainly way more casual with it cash began to stream to me. Despite everything I see it enhancing the less I worry about it and that goes for anything.


I honestly do believe that our thoughts are everything because that’s all there is. The Law of Attraction must work because there is no other sense of why and what things happen to us. Like Karma another belief of mine. Even if you don’t believe what I’m telling you then there still can be nothing but positive outcomes from this.  I’m not saying you must always be happy and never be upset because that’s just not realistic. When I’m feeling a certain way, frustrated, upset or somethings got me feeling negatively and every thought that I’ve had made me feel negatively. I stop and I just reflect on how I am feeling at that moment in time, I just acknowledge the feeling and let it happen. Then I say ‘’Ok now this is what I don’t want, now let’s focus on what I do want’’ so your choosing to feel slightly better. If you’re in a situation where something makes you feel bad, then you have a choice to feel slightly worse or to feel slightly better and if every time you choose to feel slightly better you will continue this upwards spiral. If you choose to feel slightly worse then you will continue a downwards spiral.


That is the key to go constantly up stream, I’m not saying you must go from depressed or angry to happy. It’s just the choice to make it slightly better, anger is better than depression and frustration is better than anger. Hopefulness is better than frustration and it continues so on and on … It’s about taking the slight steps towards feeling better and you have the choice to do that. With the energy that you give off reflects what you get back!




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your blog!! Which theme do you use? It's so fresh and clean :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages